Once again you are brought a second crime scene.
Again, same as Part 1 please note:
It is important to note each player will have a different set of evidence which is randomly assigned for each player from a pool of possible evidence. Nevertheless, the locations of these clues will be same, but what the clues are might be different in your playthrough. If you see [brakets] around a word it means this is a variable based on the player.
Inspect the Glassed Corpus Man
- Inspect the Corpus Helmet - Remember what the helmet looks like in the picture
- Inspect the Journal - Remember what the [Highlighted Keyword].
- Inspect Radiometric Data - Remember the [Highlighted numeral]
- Inspect Brochure - Remember what the brochure looks like
- Inspect the Corpus ID Badge - Remember the [Planet] looks like
Here's the notes I took for my game.
After inspecting all 5 pieces of evidence you will prompted to inspect the glass'd corpus man again.
Make sure you have 10 (although of the Deadlock Protocol update, the requirement is now lowered to 5) Cephalite Resonances
Like before, the player will be teleported into the the "Weave" a set islands where a mysterious voice will start asking them questions. Players will need to (short hop) jump onto platform corresponding to the clues they have gathered. Note: Players will not be able to Bullet Jump in the wave.
Once you have inspect the clue and return to your orbiter. Nora will reveal more details about the Glass Maker.
Here's a video of me going through Nightwave Glass Maker Part 2